Relax or take yourself on an adventure with all local area activities;
• Kite surfing across the road
• Cycling – “Sunset Coast” Walk & Cycle path
• Mount Flora Museum – North Beach
• Star Swamp Heritage trail – North Beach
Wonderful café and restaurant options with many little precincts to go to including
Flora Terrace – North Beach
Hillarys Marina -
Flinders Ave Hillarys -
Scarborough Beach precinct -
For your shopping experience either head to Whitford’s City, Hillarys or Karrinyup Shopping Centre, Karrinyup. Local food shopping area also in Marmion
Many nearby beaches including Trigg Island within 5kms – learn to surf or snorkle
• Marmion Marine Park
• Bailey Beach
• Mettams Pool & Beach with wheel chair access, changeroom and gazebo
• Centaur beach
• Hammersley beach pool – great for a swimming spot or seashells
• North Beach – catch a surf break or fishing spot -Viewing/fishing platform
• Watermans bay beach – playground and bbq area
Head out on a boat for whale and dolphin watching or discover more exotic beaches via ferry over to Rottnest, meet a quokka or two.
With full ocean views manifesting themselves, this great location will tick all the boxes for your stay
• Fully furnished and equipped home complete with:
• Reverse cycle ducted throughout for ultimate comfort during your stay.
• Fully equipped laundry space with dryer and washing machine
• Lounge area with TV and large comfy sofa's
• Dining area 4-6 table setting
• Large Kitchen Safety Induction cook top, dishwasher, Fridge, microwave
• Bathroom with heat lamp
• Two toilets (one off laundry and one in bathroom)
• Room 1 with fitted with Queen bed size bed and front ocean view
• Room 2 is fitted with a Double size bed
• Room 3 is fitted with a Double size Bed plus one Single bed
Sleeps Seven (7)
• Front balcony with outdoor seating
• One allocated car bay and guest bay
Wonderful location for touring this great City, Perth
The Rose of South Perth is complete with
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Fully equipped Kitchen with gas cooking
Queen size bed
Fully equipped laundry space with front loader
Lounge Room fitted out with television & comfy lounges (as pictured)
Dining table setting for 4
Secure entry and parking for one car bay
Sleeps Two – fold out single bed available on request for a third guest
Minimum stay - three nights
This fabulous apartment is a short 1 minute stroll to the vibrant Angelo Street and is a mere distance (1.6km) to Mends Street Jetty which will take you via Ferry across the Swan River to the City - you may even spot some dolphins!
Of course you can simply opt for a Short Stroll to our beautiful Perth Zoo.
Delight your senses with superb restaurants and cafe's or simply pack a picnic and walk down to the South Perth Foreshore with wine to enjoy the City skyline, as Perth is known as the City of Lights.
Resort here to a functionally modern and fully furnished coastal apartment.
You will love the apartment’s well appointed, open plan design with a view to the beach from Master bedroom, kitchen, living and balcony.
Kitchen is fully equipped with “big tick” items including dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer
Each bedroom has it’s own built in robes, the master has a Queen size bed.
Second bedroom is fitted with two single beds.
Ensuite to each bedroom
Hideaway laundry fitted with dryer and washing machine
Sizeable balcony facing ocean which is a 400m walk away
Swimming pool, spa and sauna access
There is a secure car bay