Furnished & equipped $325 p/wk
HOME OPEN Wednesday 21 February 6.00pm to 6.15pm
Inbetween two worlds with Mt Lawley accross the road and Inglewood up the street, this spot in Maylands is unique!
The Internal Space features:
• Lovely Kitchen which is fully equipped with white goods microwave, fridge/freezer plus built in dishwasher.
• Open plan living and dining area is equipped with one navy blue comfy sofa bed which folds out to a double bed for visitors!
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning centrally fitted to maximise comfort all year round.
• Main bedroom has double sliding built in robes and semi ensuite plus Queen size bed as pictured
• The second bedroom has double sliding built in robes and double size bed as pictured
• Internal combined Laundry/bathroom with good size shower, washing machine and dryer included - as per pics
• Toilet is separate
The External Space features:
Walk through the sliding door onto a sizeable balcony which you can easily have an outdoor dining setting for 2-3 and room for a BBQ!
One (1) allocated car bay
Visitor “off street’’ parking
Small group of 18
Drive, ride or take a pleasant stroll to fantastic cafes, restaurants and popular bars located within minutes of 66 Central Ave.
At the end of the street is Inglewood with all essential amenities including chemist, dentist, doctor, News Agency, Australia Post, Local Gym, Hairdresser, Beauty/Massage Treatments, Liquor store & IGA/Coles.
Other attractions close by include the internationally recognised Crown Burswood Entertainment Precinct, Perth (Optus) stadium, Maylands Golf course, Burswood outdoor cinema (summer only), Elizabeth Quay precinct, Kings Park, WACA Cricket Ground and other shopping and nightlife alternatives including Perth City, South Perth and Northbridge.
Shearn Park located just 200 meters away!
Short walk to Bus stop to link into the Central City.
Maylands train station is 6 minute walk away for a quick and easy journey to Perth Stadium. Fremantle, Mandurah, Subiaco, City and other locations.
*Note white couch in photo has been swapped with a comfy navy blue sofa bed.
Full inventory available with application.
Sorry no pets permitted
HOME OPEN Thursday 22 February 5.15pm to 5.30pm or by appointment
Here is your opportunity to live your life in perfect symmetry
Offered for the first time since completion and privately positioned on the Eastern side this 7th floor Finbar design will impress
Superb facilities available including:
· 16m2 heated pool with kitchen and BBQ facilities
· Gym with good choice of equipment
· Pool cabana with bar area
· Conference room facilities
· Sauna and change rooms
· Games room facility
· Fully furnished
· Natural light throughout
· Modern kitchen fitted with European appliances including built in dishwasher and microwave
· Stone bench tops
· Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area and bedroom
· Double Built in sliding robes to bedroom
· Combined bathrooms/laundry with front loader and dryer
· Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
· Internet ready
· Secure Intercom entry
· Sizeable Private balcony with power outlet
· One allocated secure car bay
· Store room
Close to West Leederville train station, walk to Subiaco or Leederville – 5 minute’s drive to Northbridge/City CBD
Pack a picnic and get a fresh breath of nature with Lake Monger just 6 minutes drive away – a great exercise spot too!
Casual eats at funky nearby spots like Aliment, Broadsheet, Piccolo’s corner & Hylin
In any direction you will be enjoying your scene whether it be Restaurants, pubs, clubs, coffee, retail therapy, or art. Choose a direction each day to explore this amazing City fringe area
Check out this great Apartment home
Be embraced by the generous homely space and modern features and touched by Mt Lawley’s period origins that include rare pressed iron ceilings, stained glass, High ceilings Wooden flooring throughout & decorative fire places
Fantastic Kitchen with stone benches and gas stove cook top PLUS Built in dishwasher microwave and fridge
Enjoy a huge breakfast bar to have your family organised in the mornings.
Large bedrooms - refurbished ensuite to master bedroom.
Outside you will enjoy a reticulated garden area & large paved entertaining area & grassed area. Off street parking for 2 cars.
18 Vincent Street Mount Lawley
Love a traditional style Circa 1920’s house but without it being “an old home”?
This is a great choice to take up and enjoy your home with great internal features.
Internal Features include:
External features include:
Enjoy the Inglewood night markets – seasonal every Monday night.
Choice of old and new shops, café’s & restaurants on Beaufort St, Inglewood Hotel (Kid friendly), Civic Hotel.
Coles within a 5 minute drive away or take a 10 minute drive to the Westfield Shopping Centre in Morley. Head up to the Mt Lawley hub just 5 minutes away.
Inglewood primary school across the road.
Easy bus access to the city or 10 minutes (non peak) in the car.
Small pet negotiable
Check out this great space
Bek 0437 908 245