OPEN BY APPOINTMENT
This is your ultimate coastal living solution.
Work, rest and play is factored into this unique two bedroom, two bathroom apartment home.
This lovely GROUND floor apartment comes complete with furniture and fully equipped - a great opportunity to take up now for your Perth life.
Internal features include:
• Spacious open plan dining and living room which extends to balcony
• Kitchen with microwave, fridge plus a dishwasher
• Own internal laundry, equipped with dryer and washing machine
• Each bedroom has built in mirrored robes
• Sizeable Ensuite to each bedroom, enjoy a bath
External features include:
• Tiled balcony with ocean views (even from ground floor)
• Secure car bay, Secure group
• Easy access to enjoy pool, BBQ, spa, sauna & gazebo
Hillary’s boat harbour houses AQWA, The Breakwater, Specialty eateries and recommended restaurants whatever your budget.
There are many delightful retail stores and market stalls which provide a beautiful vibe on your doorstep.
Easily head off to Rottnest with a daily direct Ferry service located within the Marina
Greenwood train station is a 9 minute direct drive, bus route 423 to Warwick train station then head to Joondalup or City.
Westfield Shopping Centre – Whitford City (Hillarys) is 5 minutes away with large grocery stores and many more convenient retails shops plus Cinemas
Upon inspection an inventory listing all furniture and equipment will be supplied
Rent $550 per week - negotiable
Get yourself summer ready with this long or short term solution
This brand new “never lived in before” unfurnished granny flat studio space has just finished completion, and it’s very private.
The Internal space includes:
• Remote control single garage
• Ultra modern kitchen with dishwasher, practical pantry with cupboards plus a breakfast bar
• Good sized bathroom
• Tiled throughout
• Internal Laundry area
• New everything! Paint, window treatments, taps and fittings
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Fully fenced
• Paved entertaining area
• Large hot water storage
• Tap to water your plants
• Catch the movies, eat some dinner or go and do some retail therapy with a great choice of local options in many precincts in and surrounding this beachside suburb, Mullaloo
• Join in the excitement with the grand opening of the newly created dining and entertainment precinct at nearby Whitford City along with a microbrewery - opening for Summer.
• Local general shopping at Mullaloo Plaza with IGA store
• Westfield shopping centre – Hillarys, a five minute drive away
• Bus route 461 will connect you up at the nearby at both Whitfords and Joondalup train stations
• Close to our beautiful beaches